Number of employees
Headquarters in the Netherlands, 7 globally
Netherlands, Singapore, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, US
Interested in technology? Get to know us!
UL’s Transaction Security division is one of UL’s fast growing divisions where a group of 550 experts working on innovative projects globally. Our division acts as the independent, trusted partner for end-to-end transaction security services for the Mobile & Payment, Transit and ID Management sectors worldwide.
Interested in the technologies behind paying with your mobile phone? Are you sure your payment (contact or contactless) is secure? There are many ways to explore and develop yourself within the company.
If you are enthusiastic to start your first job within an innovative and international company we would like to introduce our associate program. There are several tracks possible:
- Advisory & Education (Technical Advisory)
- Products (Software/hardware development)
- Compliance & Interoperability services(Technical Analyst)
- Commercial (Sales)
- Security Evaluations (Security Engineer/Advisor)
Who are we looking for:
- Completed University or PhD level educational background in a technical area such as: Computer Science, Information Science, Physics, Mathematics, Innovation Management
- Analytical, technical, communicative and result driven team player
- Flexibility (able to handle an innovative and fast-pace environment)
- Willing and able to travel internationally
UL is looking for new talent year-round to strengthen the team.
Please visit our website www.ul-ts.com/jobs for more information. Looking forward to meeting you!
Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics