× Home For students
+Register Participating companies Entrepreneurs Café Programme Speeddates Workshops Bio Science Park Excursion University Organizations For companies
+How to participate? My company About us
+The Board Board History Contact
Exhibition | Speeddate | Workshop
ABN AMRO is a modern, full-service bank with a transparent and client-driven business model, a moderate risk profile, a clean and strong balance sheet with traditional and digital banking products and a solid capital position and strong funding profile. ABN AMRO serves Retail, Private and Corporate Banking clients with a focus on the Netherlands and selective operations internationally. Clients are offered a comprehensive and full range of products and services through omnichannel distribution, including advanced mobile applications and internet banking.
ABN AMRO offers in-depth financial expertise and extensive knowledge of numerous industry sectors. Internationally, the Group’s operations are based on specific expertise and established market positions.
ABN AMRO has a long tradition of offering ambitious people and organizations the highest level of knowledge and expertise and the best products and services.
We are committed to giving people and organizations the space they need to realize their dreams and ambitions. We do this because we believe the world is a better place when people are in charge of their own lives, their own development and their own growth.
Our sights are always set in the future. We are optimistic and give our clients professional and valuable answers to the social and technological developments that affect them every day.
• You are at least a BSc (HBO, WO) graduate.
• Self-motivated learner: you are curious about new knowledge and eager to make it yours.
• Coop-player: because we share everything; responsibilities, laughs, coffee, ups and downs, and of course success!
• Proactive: there’s a lot to do, most of it we haven’t even thought about it yet!
• Versatile: you can be a lone wolf and work independently, but also get together with the pack and work with colleagues.
• Communicative and open: with us, with our applicants, with other co-workers, with everyone.