× Home For students
+Register Participating companies Programme Speeddates Workshops Bio Science Park Excursion University Organizations For companies
+How to participate? My company About us
+The Board Board History Board interest Contact
Exhibition | Speeddate | Workshop
Julius Clinical. The Science CRO
At Julius Clinical, science is the foundation. Combined with flexibility, creativity, and innovation, our
scientific approach enables fast, efficient, and high-quality execution of complex clinical development
programs. Our skilled and loyal networks of investigators all around the world allow us to offer
superior recruitment in therapeutic area’s such as cardiology, diabetes, CNS, ENT and infectious
diseases. Our partners include leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies, as
well as academic investigators. We focus on clinical trials that are likely to have a major impact on
medicine and on people’s lives. This type of demanding research requires more than a ‘one-size-fits-
all’ approach, and our fusion of scientific and operational expertise enables to deliver results
efficiently, on time and budget. Julius Clinical has on its staff internationally recognised academic
leaders who are actively involved in the design, conduct, and interpretation of clinical trials. This
scientific expertise and credibility, combined with personal links with peers around the world, means
that the company has a truly global reach and reputation. At our beautiful headquarters in Zeist
there are currently 120 employees. At Julius Clinical we recognise that our employees are our capital.
Our company culture can be described as dynamic, open, co-operative, motivational, collegial, and
inspirational. At Julius Clinical, we work hard together, we challenge each other, and we look for
creative ways to develop and conduct trials so that our clients have the best possible results. But
most of all, we share a passion for using Science to better the lives of people around the world. Join
us and share the passion.
Higher level of education, preferable in an administrative (biomedical) field;
Clinical Trial Assistant (0,8 fte- 1 fte)
We are always interested to meet ambitious starters who are looking for a career in Clinical Trials.
As a Clinical Trial Assistant at Julius Clinical you can develop quickly in your career in Clinical Trials.
The purpose of the function, Clinical Trial Assistant, is to assist the clinical project team in order to realize an optimal logistic and administrative management of (inter)national (multi-centre) clinical trials. You will work in a dynamic team of 12 CTA’s and directly report to the Associate Director Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Assist in the set up and execution of logistic procedures;
• Provide administrative support for the project team;
• Responsible for the correct filing and archiving of clinical trial documents;
• Provide support in the planning and organizing of meetings;
• Prepare in the documentation required for submission to Ethics Committees and Competent Authorities;
• Coordinate translation and certification of trial related documents;
• Coordinate the process of initiating, editing and sending of newsletters and mailings;
• Proactively signal and initiates opportunities for improvement;
• Assist in the back office and receive telephone calls of participants.
Desired skills & experience
• Higher level of education, preferable in an administrative (biomedical) field;
• Knowledge of handling complex administration and digital data processing;
• Practical knowledge of medical terminology;
• Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines;
• Adequate command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
Accuracy, focus, planning and organizing, problem solving capacity, collegiality and ownership.
An open culture in an innovative and dynamic environment with inspiring colleagues and good working conditions. An environment where you have room to be creative, take initiative and have direct influence on the way we work. We are located in a beautiful monumental building, close to Slot Zeist and close to public transport e.g. busses and train station Driebergen-Zeist.
How to apply
Are you interested to meet? Send your cv and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.