× Home For students
+Register Programme Speeddates Workshops University Organizations For companies
+How to participate? My company About us
+The Board Board History Contact
Exhibition | Speeddate | Workshop
DongIT brings the fields of web development and web security together. We develop, secure and manage web applications and web infrastructures. We focus on our high-traffic websites and privacy-sensitive systems. In addition to development and management, we perform security assessments (pentests) on web applications and infrastructures. The work is varied and the projects diverse. See our company website: www.dongit.nl.
Our clients are located all over the world, consisting of companies and organizations such as banks, hospitals and government agencies. Our web- and security services include:
Develop security-related products such as Reporter, which is used internationally by well-known organizations to perform pentesting and reporting.
As web developer you will participate in various large and challenging internet projects within a team of experienced developers. Because you are in a large open space with them and other colleagues, you have to fit in well with the team. This means: an innovative institution, WO- or PhD educated, communicative, stress-resistant and customer-oriented.
You will work on various complex web applications with privacy-sensitive data, which must meet high requirements. Your customer wishes will be translated and converted into safe, maintainable and clean code, in a structured and accurate manner. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment and will perform work based on open source frameworks using a ticket system, version management, continuous integration, security and release management.
- You have completed a course at WO level (eg Computer Science, Software Engineering, Software Development, Communication & Multimedia Design;
- You have 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge and experience with Linux, MySQL, Apache, PHP and CSS / HTML;
- You have experience with developing websites / applications;
- You have experience with development frameworks, such as Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony or Drupal;
- You are a team player but also function independently;
- You work accurately and are stress resistant;
- You are communicative, representative and customer-oriented;
- You are creative and often come first with a new idea, in other words: innovative!
What do you get in return?
- Working on large, challenging and often complex projects for very diverse clients.
- Personal development, by building up your own track record and the possibility to follow courses and courses.
- A market-based salary, depending on experience and training.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Space for own initiative and input.
- A travel allowance or an NS route map.
- A comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden within walking distance of the central station.
Is hacking something you do on a daily basis? Do you get energy from finding critical vulnerabilities in IT-systems and keep searching until you have obtained root access?
DongIT is looking for experienced IT-security specialists / pentesters in the field of web applications, IT-infrastructures/networks and Red Teaming. As Senior Pentester you will perform black box, grey box, white box and crystal box security researches on (custom) web applications, internal and external network infrastructures and IT-systems of all kinds of clients. Sometimes you carry out Red Teaming, phishing or social engineering assignments on location, where you use your skills to come up with out-of-the-box solutions to achieve the best results.
You can write and understand programming code and are aware of open standards and security guidelines. You are expected to be able to work independently and in a structured manner, to accurately document your findings and to properly substantiate reports to the client.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience.
- Completed (technical) University study (BSc/MSc/PhD).
- Knowledge of popular (web) platforms/frameworks.
- Passion for information security (hackers mindset).
- Good communication skills in both word and writing.
- Experience with IT-security; preferably in enterprises.
- Experience in conducting (security) code reviews.
- Experience with web- or software development.
- Experience with pentesting or (ethical) hacking.
- Knowledge of network security and/or IT-infrastructures.
- In possession of an OSCP, CISA or CISSP certification.
What characteristics do you need?
- You are someone who is or wants to be the best in what he / she likes to do.
- You are energetic and motivated.
- You are creative and able to think out-of-the-box.
- You work in a structured manner and are able to accurately report your findings.
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and education level.
- High-end laptop.
-Possibility to carry out complex and challenging security researches for large reputable clients.
- Personal development, you gain a lot of new knowledge and skills, build up a track record and get the opportunity to follow courses and trainings.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work regularly from home.
- Space for own initiative and input.
- Travel compensation or an NS travel card.
- Pension scheme.
- Comfortable and informal workplace in the center of Leiden, within walking distance of Central Station.
- Indoor restaurant where you can eat daily with delicious sandwiches and varying dishes.
- Fun and experienced colleagues to spar along and work together on challenging assignments.