× Home For students
+Register Participating companies Programme Speeddates Workshops University Organizations For companies
+How to participate? My company About us
+The Board Board History Contact
Exhibition | Speeddate | Workshop
Netherlands: Rotterdam, Hellendoorn, Wageningen
A better world.
A better business.
A better you.
We’ve been pioneers, innovators and future-makers for over 120 years. The success we’ve achieved means that, today, 2.5 billion people will use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life.
Our brands (such as Ben & Jerry’s, Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Domestos/Glorix & Robijn) give us a unique opportunity to create positive change, to grow our business, and to achieve our purpose of making sustainable living commonplace.
2.5 billion people use our products each day
400+ Unilever brands are used by consumers worldwide
190 Countries in which our brands are sold
155,000 Unilever people deliver our success
€52 billion Our turnover in 2019
Why Join Unilever?
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. We care - it’s what we’re known for. And it’s why we’re a great place to build a career with purpose.
Thrive Workshop - Unilever
By empowering our employees to be the best version of themselves, we help them, and our business, to thrive. When we Thrive, we are full of energy in body and mind. We feel that we are in the flow, that we are healthy, that we can concentrate well. Therefore, at Unilever we are committed to promoting a positive environment in our workplaces. But how do we get to thriving?
During this workshop, we will zoom in on all aspects of Thriving: Physical, Emotional, Mental and Purposeful. After completing an assessment we will go through practical exercises, tips and tricks and see what you can do to Thrive even more!
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
OUR PROGRAMME CATERS TO THE FOLLOWING DISCIPLINES:
- Research and Development traineeship: You will be contributing to a bright future in our Global Foods Innovation Centre in Wageningen. It is the centre point of developing ideas for brands, products, packaging, manufacturing and technology.
- Digital and Analytics traineeship: You will operate in every part of our business to design our products, optimise our logistics, maximise our employees’ potential, target our advertising and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Supply Chain traineeship: You will be responsible for sourcing raw materials, manufacturing our products and delivering the final product onto the store shelf
- Commercial traineeship: You will work on challenging projects to develop & market innovative products, and manage long lasting customer relationships.
- Finance traineeship: You will be involved in every area of our business, from informing multi-million euro decisions to directly influencing the development, growth and health of our brands.
Find out more by visiting our website: https://careers.unilever.com/NL-UFLP