× Home For students
+Register Participating companies Programme Speeddates Workshops University Organizations For companies
+How to participate? My company About us
+The Board Board History Contact
Exhibition | Speeddate | Workshop
Leiden, Oss, Hoofddorp
PSS Insourcing Solutions (PSS) is an award-winning solution for pharmaceutical companies. At the request of pharmaceutical clients, PSS provides dedicated, qualified and trained Eurofins personnel who work at a client's site using client facilities, equipment, computer systems, SOPs and methods. Our staff works on a predefined project or activities at the customer's site.
For our location in Hoofddorp we are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to join the Quality Control Sample Management team. You will work with the Quality Control team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy.
As QC Technician – Sample management you will be responsible for managing QC samples from manufacturing.
• Receive of QC samples;
• Processing QC samples (Centrifuge, aliquot by pipetting);
• Distribution of QC samples to QC labs;
• Ship samples off site for testing;
• Develop, revise and review procedures;
• Perform inventory management of lab supplies and materials;
• Housekeeping of sample management area;
• Perform routine maintenance of lab equipment and lab areas;
• Perform other duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this position, has a hands-on mentality and thrives in a fast-paced environment. At sample management a strong sense of organization is required to ensure that the sample flow is not compromised. The ideal candidate must be willing to work in shifts and overtime when needed. Basic laboratory techniques are required and preferable QC experience.
• MLO degree or similar educational background;
• Understanding of aseptic techniques;
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications;
• Verbal communication skills and able to read in English are essential in this collaborative work environment;
• Pipetting skills with high precision and accuracy is required;
• Hands-on, roll up your sleeves mentality;
• Team player;
• Service minded;
• Flexible, Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
• Accurate, and attention to detail.
• Sample management experience;
• Sample shipment experience;
• Knowledge of GMP, GDP and SOP’s.
• Working in shifts (including weekends, early mornings and (late) evenings and bank holidays);
• Work overtime as needed.
For our location in Hoofddorp we are looking for an enthusiastic Technician to join the Quality Control team. You will work with the Quality Control team in supporting our efforts in this exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy.
The Technician is responsible for the Environmental Monitoring activities of the cleanrooms.
Perform Environmental Monitoring of cleanrooms;
- Active viable air sampling
- Non-viable particulate sampling
- Surface viable monitoring – work surfaces, walls and floors
Printing labels and documentation;
Incubation of samples;
Perform laboratory and equipment maintenance and support other areas of operations;
Data entry, reporting and review (KLIMS);
MLO degree in Microbiology, Life Sciences or related sciences,
Microbiology laboratory / Environmental Monitoring experience is preferred;
Experience in aseptic techniques and clean room operations;
Ability to gown for entry into Aseptic core and supporting areas, and lift approximately 25 lbs.
Knowledge of GMP, SOPs and quality control processes;
Ability to be flexible with schedule, and work overtime as needed;
Accurate, and attention to detail;
Ability to work independently;
Ability to learn new tasks and multitask;
Self-motivated with a positive attitude;
Good command of Dutch and English (Spoken/written)